This website is designed and validated with the latest HTML5 code
Some of the
photos courtesy of
Important Video Regarding UKIP's Fishing Policy, Click Video Button To Watch
Andrew Chapman - UKIP Candidate for East Devon
- UKIP is alone in understanding that parliament no longer represents the will of the people, it just "rubber stamps" EU laws.
- I look forward to explaining to you what UKIP stands for, and how we can re-establish our self-respect and our relationships with the rest of the world, including Europe and the Commonwealth.
- I am proud to stand as the UKIP Parliamentary Candidate for East Devon. I will fight with you against the unwelcome effects on our landscape due to the EU and large corporations such as the seafront developments in Exmouth.
- I share your dismay over the uncompetitive EU directives that burden our local businesses, threaten hospital closure in Ottery, put pressure on school places and increase our financial problems through wasted EU contributions.
- The UK shed blood over centuries to preserve our fundamental freedoms, these have now been dismantled as a result of our membership of the EU.
Click here CV to read my CV